Intervention to defend Texas’ efforts to assist in the identification and removal of noncitizens registered to vote in the state.
United States District Court for the Western District of Texas (Case Number 5:19-cv-00074 )
- First Amended Complaint (February 1, 2019)
- Preliminary Order (February 27, 2019)
- Motion to Intervene by Proposed Intervenor-Defendant PILF (March 1, 2019)
- Proposed Answer of Intervenor-Defendant PILF (March 1, 2019)
- PILF Seeks to Intervene in Texas Noncitizen Voter Removal Case (March 1, 2019)